Seamer designed for seaming several can types. Adaptable - using a purpose-designed device - to 125g, 250g and 500g cans of various sizes.
production of approximately 1,200 cans per hour, adjustable to requirements and product type.
- can entry onto belt
- device for provisional fixing of the base to the body of the cans with circular pre-seaming
- main 6-station rotor for vacuum and introduction of neutral gas
- station for the reduction of the neutral gas pressure ( n co2 )
- seaming station
- miscellaneous safety devices
- modular aluminium and clear PVC protection devices conforming to CE standards
- RAL 9007 colour
- 1 (one) device per chosen can
- vacuum pump
- ink jet marking system
- additional equipment
- can overturning twist